Saturday, May 26, 2012

last weekend...

... in random instagram photos.  I took "real" photos too... just haven't done a darn thing with them yet.

The Mango pup, crashed out on her pillow in my lap on our way to Michigan...

And here she is asleep again on her favorite chair at Bearski (yes, we've named the cabin/cottage/house Bearski... it started as a joke, but it stuck)...
Saturday night we went for our usual ice cream and drive in movie outing.

First up was ice cream... Alex and I had glaciers...
 ... an incredibly fabulous combination of slushie and soft serve ice cream.

Clara and Jeff had shakes...
Since the sun was starting to set, it was time to head to the Cherry Bowl...
to see Dark Shadows (and get bitten by mosquitoes which we're paying for now with a trip to the ER for Alex... sigh)...
... thankfully the concession stand sells bug spray so we were able to end the feeding frenzy before it got too out of hand.

And finally, almost home...
I promise I'll get to the real photos soon!  (plus all of the other stuff I've taken photos and/or video of lately)


No comments:

Post a Comment