Friday, May 04, 2012

what a week!

This week has been CRAZY!!!  Not only have I not posted this week, but I haven't really taken any photos.  After Aladdin, I put my big camera down and haven't picked it back up yet!  I need to get better about that.

My lazy self did manage to take a few photos with my phone though...

Battle of the Books competition...

Anxiously waiting for the results...

They didn't place in the top three, but they did really well!  I think they had the top score of the room they competed in though (three teams per room).
 Later that day we went for ribs...
 We can sure trash a table!!
However, this time we did not set anything on fire!!!  That's good for us!  Two other times we've been there, we've managed to set either the roll of paper towels or used paper towels on fire.  They might know us now, because although they were lighting the candles on other tables... no one came and lit ours.  :-)

I'm behind... but I finally added instagram to my phone.

Here's a shot of the boy...
... totally in love with his new skullcandy headphones.

And finally, the hail from last night's storm...
I would promise to take more "real" photos, but we have another crazy week ahead.  I'll see what I can do!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment