Friday, August 24, 2012

mountain top...

After the beach and dinner... we took at ride on the Crystal Clipper up to the top of the mountain.

The kids with grandpa and grandma...

Pointing out the ski runs...

Random lift photo...

The kids...

I sure wish I was better at shots in this kind of light... it was just gorgeous!!!

The top one is closer to what I was going for... overexposed the one below...
But I still kind of like it!

These two seriously frighten me...
No clue what they think they're doing...

Practicing their moves for the next Daddy Daughter dance?

Strike a pose!

Difficult again...

Sigh... I live with such a difficult family...
 :-)

The boy...

Fake smile...

Not sure what's going on... but I think they're looking at my phone...

Closer to a real smile (Jeff was behind me making him laugh)....

No comments:

Post a Comment