Sunday, August 12, 2012

view from the top...

While my parents were here, we decided to get a different view of Crystal Mountain and rode the chairlift up to the top.

I rode with Alex on the way up...

 The view on the way up...

The kids at the top....
 .... both with eyes open AND looking my way!  Woooo hooo!

Most difficult?

Or is this one the Most Difficult?

My mom and dad at the top...

Jumping Clara... 

The way back down...
That's my dad taking a photo of my mom and Alex ahead of us.

Pointing out favorite ski runs...

Enjoying the ride...


Once we were down, the kids wanted to show Grandpa and Grandma the Crystal Coaster, so they got in a couple of runs each before they shut down for the night...


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been commenting much lately but I love those photos. Judging by the look on her face, I'd say Clara wins the most difficult title lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kez... I think you're right! LOL!

    ReplyDelete