Monday, April 15, 2013

Project Life: Week 14 part 1

Still behind with my posting!  I have good a excuse though :-)  Instead of resolutions, a lot of people I know do the "one little word" thing for each new year.  I didn't officially do that this year... but, if I had, I think my word would have been "print".  I have been very troubled for a while by how many photos I have trapped in computer and this year I've decided to do something about it!  My PL pages are still technically trapped and so are my Bearski book pages for now... but I just completed my second photobook of the year!  I mentioned the Cancun one a few weeks back (ordered from Shutterfly... loved it!), today I just sent a 100 page book with about 635 photos from 2012 to print!!!  I saw a couple of pins on pinterest about people who print a big year book of sorts with all of their photos each year and I've been wanting to do that.  One of the posts I read, mentioned that they print through My Publisher and that they waited to print their book until they run their free extra pages deal.  Well... I got that email the other day and I sure wasn't ready for it!  But, their software was easy to use, the process went really smoothly and I was able to send the book off to print today before the coupon expired (SPRINGPAGES expiring at 11:59 tonight)!  Hardbound book with photo front and back, 100 pages, 635 photos, SHIPPED for $45.99!  I can't wait to get the book to see what I think of the quality! 

Okay... back to project life!  Here is the first half of our spring break trip to Missouri...
 Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
Title Card - titled templates by Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 Templates - 4x6 Collages by Designs by Lili
Happy card - spring break cards by Emily Merritt
Papers - Think Happy. Be Happy. by Lauren Grier
3x4 Photo Templates No. 2 by Designs by Lili
Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 Templates - 4x6 Collages by Designs by Lili
Spring Break Card - spring break cards by Emily Merritt
Papers - Think Happy. Be Happy. by Lauren Grier

No comments:

Post a Comment