Friday, April 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 13

We're back from spring break!  Actually, we've been back almost a week already... I just haven't gotten around to posting anything.  I'm actually all caught up still with PL, I've just been avoiding making my supply lists so I could post everything.  I've got the supply list done on this one, so here it is...
Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
Title card - Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
Patterned Papers - oh dearie by Paislee Press
4x6 Collages (No. 1) by Designs by Lili
3x4 Photo Templates (No. 2) by Designs by Lili
Arrow Card - Hello Lucky by Amy Jaz Designs
Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
Patterned Paper - oh dearie by Paislee Press
Heart - dotted: love edition (recolored) by Emily Merritt
Journal Card - Chevrombre 4x6 by Amy Martin
4X6 collages - Designs by Lili

All available at The Lilypad.

No comments:

Post a Comment