Monday, October 20, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 42

Okay... so this week technically isn't done yet.  I had so many random photos this week that I had more than what would fit on the two pages.  It took me a while to figure out which event would get separated out, but I finally decided that the fashion show Jeff and Clara attended on Friday, should be the insert.  I haven't even started it yet, so I hope I can make it flow with these pages.  I think it's a bit funny that in my last post I was lamenting my lack of inserts in book two so far and then, boom!, the very next spread I worked on required an insert!  After the previous week where I barely had enough photos to do my pages, too many photos was a good problem to have.





Supplies used (links on pinterest)...

No comments:

Post a Comment