Thursday, November 06, 2008

bubble guy and other stuff

Sigh... again I have spent entirely too long fighting with blogger to get my photos uploaded and now I don't really have time to write much. So, here's the brief run down of our day yesterday...

We started out attending a field trip with a friend and her son...
Geoff Akins the bubble guy

After the show and a quick stop at Starbucks... we headed to the park to play...
Alex managed to fashion himself a bow and arrow (which we HAD to drag home)...
After our friends left, we decided that we had just enough time to grab a late lunch and go hunting for longer sleeved shirts before our next playdate that day :-)

On our way to Walgreens to take advantage of their three sweatshirts for $10 deal, we saw that someone had poured some bubbles into the fountain...
The kids thought that was great! :-)

Once we had our new sweatshirts, we headed back to the park to meet up with my friend and her two girls.

The kids had a blast making piles of leaves and then....

... jumping OVER them (yeah... I'm not sure I get that either... lol).

Then they decided to bury Alex in the leaves...Ummm.... where's Alex?
Ah ha.... there he is.....Okay.... I could ramble longer but the dog is getting antsy and I'm in charge of walking her today!

Happy Thursday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment