Friday, November 07, 2008

a pow wow and leaves...

Yesterday we went to another field trip, this time it was a pow wow...

(still struggling with color casts... sigh)

The kids loved it and we learned quite a bit as well.

I love this time of year when all of the leaves are falling! I had to stop and take this photo... ... even though it was raining and the kids thought I was crazy! :-)

Clara has become leaf obsessed and added these...
... to her collection. I think I may need to look into getting her a leaf press before next fall!

After we got home, we were only there for a little bit before heading out for a playdate. It's crazy how many homeschoolers are around our neighborhood when you start looking. These new friends live about a block and a half away. The kids had a great time and got along really well. It was a very good day... for a rainy fall day! :-)

Okay... I'm running behind as usual... gotta go!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment