Tuesday, November 04, 2008

election night

Okay... there will be very few words on this post... mainly photos because blogger has nearly sent me over the edge with a whole slew of issues when I tried to upload photos tonight.... ugh.

We all went to vote as a family today...
It was cool to have the kids with us for the process. This was the second election that Alex was there voting with me and this was Clara's first year - she voted with Jeff (four years ago we went to vote while they were in preschool).

After swim, we came home to watch the results come in. The kids were much more into it than I had expected.

Here's Alex taking it all in...
and a few shots of the kids filling in their maps and charts...



Clara was soon over the whole thing and went on to bed... Alex, however, began making crayoned campaign posters and taping them in our front windows! LOL!

Okay... I'm off to watch the rest of the coverage!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment