Tuesday, November 11, 2008

happy tuesday!

I don't know what's going on lately but I've been a very bad weekend blogger.  Perhaps it's because our weekends have been fairly unexciting lately.... yet extremely busy.  

This past weekend was a blur... dance, swim, church, dinner out with a friend, family movie night at home.... stuff.... lots of stuff.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful too.  Just dance for Clara.  Each week, her and a friend from dance have a playdate.  Last week they came here so last night they went to her friend's house.  I had promised Alex that the next time Clara went to her friend's house, he could invite his friend (our neighbor over to play).  Alex was so excited to have his friend over.  It worked out really well.

Today was a cold rainy day so we decided to go for a nature walk as part of school!  :-)

Here's Clara and her leaf collection...

and Alex with his favorite leaf...
There are more photos and details here.

After that it was just swim class.  I hit the library while they were at swim.

See.... nothing exciting!  :-)

I'm off to hang out with my husband!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment