Thursday, April 30, 2009

beep... beep... beep

... that's the sound of this blog backing up to last....

THURSDAY

And no... these are not the only photos I have from that day.... they're just the only ones I feel like editing at the moment.

While Alex and Jeff were gone to the Pirates exhibit at the Field Museum, Clara and I walked up to a new cupcake place that opened in the neighborhood to buy some cupcakes for our little family birthday thing.

Here's Alex's cupcake...
Chocolate with peanut butter icing (Clara had vanilla with vanilla icing, Jeff had carrot cake and I had red velvet... yum!).

Here is the boy patiently waiting for us to get our act together so he could eat his cupcake....
the cupcake was seriously calling to him....
Finally the candle was lit....
and it was time to sing...
apparently...
something about our singing makes Alex a tad uncomfortable :-) ....
Time to blow out the candle....
and dig in...
Okay.... off to figure out which day's photos I will edit for my next post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment