Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Race to Wrigley

Saturday

Saturday morning Jeff and Alex were signed up to run the Race to Wrigley 5K at Wrigley Field. Jeff brought his parents along as their personal photographers and cheering section (Clara had dance so I was with her).

This was Alex's second 5K.

Here the boys are in front of Wrigley Field before the start of the race...
and here they are post race....

Look how red Alex is!!!

I still can't believe that he manages to run the whole way! Jeff said that he struggled a bit at the end but pushed through. I think his time was around 36 minutes. He enjoys doing them and would like to run more... we'll see!

Okay, this post marks the end of the photos that I already have edited, so for tomorrow I guess I'll have to pick a random day and work on the photos! Hmmmm.... which day should it be? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment