Monday, April 13, 2009

missouri

I really took very few photos this trip. I'm not sure why that was.... well... except that the weather didn't cooperate much while we were there so we spent an unusually large amount of time shopping instead of just hanging out and playing outside.

Tuesday eventually warmed up and became a nice day. Alex had been carrying around my dad's little inside/outside thermometer thing, constantly monitoring the temperature outside. Once he deemed it warm enough... they were out the door.

First order of business was to test out the new set of golf clubs my dad had gotten them...
Dad informed me that unfortunately, there seemed to be no natural talent with our two. :-) They had a lot of fun... but they did manage to chop a lot of tees in half.

Next they were off toward dad's garage.

Clara "drove" the tractor...
And then went with a ride with her grandpa....

... they were off to sow seeds in a few wildflower plots.

And Alex was left to do what he was dying to do...
... practice with his BB gun. He's a pretty decent shot actually.

The next day was our best weather day of all..... I have a few photos from that day that hopefully I'll get posted tomorrow!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment