Saturday, March 06, 2010

days 54-64

I bet you thought I had stopped doing this, didn't you? Nope... I had just gotten way behind on posting. I did keep a list with the day and the photo on my desk so that did make it easier once I got the time to sit down and get organized. Some of these photos you have seen before... but it took me a bit to decide which photo would be my official "photo-of-the-day".

So.... here we go...

day 54...
Alex before his much needed haircut.

day 55...
Clara in curlers.

(Thanks Kez for helping me decide)

day 56...
Alex ice skating.

day 57....
Waiting for the train home after seeing the student matinee of the Joffrey Ballet's production of Cinderella.

day 58....
Highlight of our hotel room.... a tv behind the mirror in the bathroom. The kids sat in the tub and watched the Olympics.

day 59...
My family in their ski lesson.

day 60....
First ones in line for the chair lift.

day 61...
Girl stuff... all lined up and ready for when they got out of the pool at swim lessons. Oh... and Julie got to come too.

day 62...
Clara's new bedding that she bought herself.

day 63....
First two cavities... :-(

day 64...
Pistachio gelato... yum!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! That TV behind the mirror in the bathroom is just too bizarre!!

    ReplyDelete