Thursday, March 04, 2010

the last....

... of the sledding photos.

After a while the kids got tired of trudging back up the big hill so they moved over to the little one...
The little hill had a little bump at the end and Jeff decided that this was more his speed.
I'm not sure it was a good idea though :-)
The kids loved it though....


Then they decided to do the train again....
Alex driving the train...
Then they decided to go over the bump as a train...
a really hard landing...
Clara loses her hat...
and then loses Alex and continues down the hill...
Here my darling daughter is asking her daddy to aim her toward me so she can take me out...
The disappointment when she didn't....
Alex wanted to go back over to the big hill and Clara was done with sledding so we walked back over to the rink for a bit....
After that we went back to the room and had Chinese take-out for dinner. Once they were done with dinner, Jeff and the kids got their gear on and went back to ski for a couple of hours. Clara had two spectacular crashes (from what I heard). The first one shook her up a bit but she went right back up to keep skiing (after calling me to tell me how badly she was hurt). The second one ended the night... but then again, it was 9:00pm and they had been skiing, skating and sledding since 10:00 am.

2 comments:

  1. I love the mid air photos. You're such a good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos!

    ReplyDelete