Tuesday, March 02, 2010

quick post...

.... I need to have left the house about 2 minutes ago but my sleepyhead boy just woke up and is moving slow. So I thought I would try to get these up real quick (details will come later).

We went away for a little family skiing weekend.

Here's Clara getting a tow from her instructor....
Alex and their instructor, heading up to the top for the first time...
with Jeff and Clara right behind them...
Alex picked up right where he left off last year... Clara was pretty cautious so it took her a bit to get it again (but not too long)...

Alex off to look at the map to see what other runs he could do....
the map...


I have a TON more photos to go through and edit! Hopefully I'll get those posted a few at a time over the next couple of days.

Okay... gotta dash!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of winter fun. Did you guys have this planned or was it inspired by the Olympics :)

    ReplyDelete