Friday, March 05, 2010

monday

Monday just the kids skied. Our plan was to have them out there as soon as they opened so we could head back to the city in time to make Clara's evening dance class.

First in line for the chairlift...
First ones up...
First ones down...


and then do it all over again...

They skied for about 2 hours and I think they got in about 20 runs... it was really empty that day. Because there were fewer people, we let Alex try out some harder runs. Neither kid wiped out that day! I have to say that I was very proud of Clara for getting right back out there after her falls the night before.

Anyway... they loved it and are already planning their next ski trip! :-)

Oh... hopefully in the next post I'll catch up with my photo of the day project... I still haven't missed a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment