Sunday, March 28, 2010

days 76-87

I'm having a hard time believing that I still have not missed a day! I think it's habit now so I'm doing pretty well. I just forget to get the photos posted :-)

day 76...
...St. Patrick's Day!! The kids found all of the green that they owned and wore everything at once. They were quite a sight to see!

day 77....
.... our new routine... Alex has recently discovered the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books... so every time he has to go with me to Clara's dance class, we walk across the street to the bookstore to pick up the next book, which he sits in the floor and reads while I chat with the other moms. (iphone)

day 78....
... a lunch date with Laney!! The kids were so excited to see Laney again. They hadn't seen each other since the play ended in January (she played the role of Susan in Miracle on 34th Street).

day 78...
... snow on the first day of spring (iphone)

day 80....
... driving to my mom and dad's house in missouri (iphone)

day 81...
... the kids were very excited to spend the day outdoors! We bought roller blades and they roller bladed.... they practiced with the bow and arrow set grandpa got them and they did some target practice with the BB gun too!

day 82....
.... Clara found the Raggedy Ann and Andy set that my grandmother had made me when I was little. She decided to draw a portrait of Andy for me.

day 83....
... Alex working on his golf swing.

day 84...
... it was a cold and windy day so we stayed in and dyed eggs (before going to see the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie that afternoon).

day 85....
... figuring out the plan for our day at Silver Dollar City.

day 86....
... on Lake Shore Drive... almost home!

day 87....
... the boys celebrating a Spartan victory!!!

I have a lot more pics from our trip to MO, hopefully I'll get around to posting some of them.... eventually :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the St Patrick's Day outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many great pics. It's great you've kept up with the picture challenge.
    Clara looks like one of the kids from the Old Navy commercials in that St. Patty's day outfit....somewhere I'm thinking I've made that comment about her before :)

    ReplyDelete