Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Project Life 2015: Justice Journey

Another set of pages completed in "get it done mode".

I had been dragging my feet on these for a while.  Putting together pages for events I wasn't part of and that draw photos from multiple sources is something I tend to put off.  I had photos from Alex, some from the youth group's fb page and some from the youth leader's blog.  Supposedly, there was a drop box account set up for all of the kids to share their photos in, but my son never accepted his invitation to join :-/  I finally gave up and decided that I had enough photos to finish up the pages.

It's really strange to look through Alex's photos and see what he found interesting.  One of the museums they went to had a needlepoint exhibit (photos are on page 2) and he must have taken 20+ photos of the pieces... but very little of anything else the rest of the trip.

Anyway... here are the pages for the Justice Journey...






 Storyteller Asher collection by Just Jaimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment