Friday, October 09, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 28...

Okay... so here's the deal.  To keep momentum going with posting, I've been scheduling posts in advance when I get a few extra minutes.  I set up yesterday's post several days ago and, although I had extra time, I didn't set up week 28 because I only had it half done.  I figured that this would motivate me to finish up the other two pages that go with this week so I could keep up my posting momentum.  Um.. well... nope.  I still haven't touched the other two pages.  But I decided to keep up with the posting, so here is half of week 28...

The break makes sense though.  The rest of this week is really just two one page spreads.... one of Alex's week at home and Clara's week at her grandpa and grandma's house.  I WILL get to them... eventually.

Supplies (links on pinterest)...


No comments:

Post a Comment