Friday, October 02, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 22...

Okay... it's time to stop ignoring my blog.

My biggest priority lately has been getting caught back up with project life.  I have been behind since probably June and I don't like it.  I have made great strides lately, I'm only two weeks away from being current.  I do have three spreads that I've skipped for various reason, but I hope to knock those out shortly so I can send my second book to print.  So now I shall commence flooding the blog with PL spreads as I try to get caught back up on posting as well.  There will probably be very little commentary, just the spreads and the main supplies, but once I'm caught back up I hope to be a better blogger :-)

Here is our week 22...






Supplies (links on pinterest)...


No comments:

Post a Comment