Monday, October 19, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 28, part 2

Well, I guess if you wait long enough between blog posts, you fill in the blanks!

I got motivated this week to finish up all of my skipped pages for book 2.  Mainly due to how my workflow goes.  Once a book is off to print, I back-up all of my PSD files to our cloud and delete them off of my laptop (I like leaving them there until printing in case I notice any typos, but once it's been printed, I've learned to let them go).  I need to start working on some holiday gift photo items and I NEED to reclaim that space on my hard drive in order to get them done.  So now I can!

Pretty simple, I was in "get it done mode".  I love playing with pages when I have the time (and inspiration) but when it comes right down to it, getting it done trumps pretty every time.  :-)

Here is the last of our week 28.  Clara was in Michigan with her grandpa and grandma (and cousin), while Alex was home in Chicago before leaving on the mission trip...

 Made with Storyteller Kenner by Just Jaimee.



No comments:

Post a Comment