Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Project Life 2015: Road Trip Days 2 & 3

 I'm going to start lumping some days together as not to drag this out too long.

On day 2, we had our first day on the road as our new group.  Jeff had left to go back to Chicago, so now it was me, the kids and my parents traveling together on our way to Niagara Falls...






































We made a couple of stops along the way.  First we stopped at the Anchor Bar to try the original Buffalo Wings.  The next stop was the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum.  This was big on my list.  In high school I got the chance to buy a carrousel horse.  It's a 1917 Herschell Spillman hand carved traveling carrousel horse and it is currently living, unrestored, in my parents' basement.  It was so cool to stand in the workshop where that horse was probably carved!

After the stops, it was on to Niagara Falls!






































Day three was spent on a sightseeing tour.  We saw a LOT that day!  And we got to try TimBits for the first time... we're big fans now!

As for supplies, I used Amber LaBau's Counting the Days cards, elements from Storyteller Dakota and some from Storyteller Kenner.




No comments:

Post a Comment