Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 44 Part 1

Week 44 went spectacularly out of control.  Lots of events that required lots of photos.  This is the week that really prompted me to rethink my plan for project life.  My project life has evolved from the straight forward one spread per week the first year, to mostly one spread but with a couple extra pages when needed last year, to huge explosions of pages this year.  I've been working on a plan for 2016.  I miss my simple summary pages of year one, but I don't want to cut photos out either.  I think I have my plan pretty much worked out.  I can't wait to see if it actually works!

Anyway, here is the first part of what ended up being a 10 page week (yikes!).  But as you will see, we had some pretty cool stuff going on...






Storyteller 2015 Month 3x4 cards by Just JaimeeStoryteller 2015 Everyday Titles by Just JaimeeStoryteller 2015 Everyday tabs by Just JaimeeStoryteller Asher by Just Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment