Monday, February 20, 2006

Gosh... I can't believe I did it again!

How does a week go by and I not realize it??? Anyway... things have been a little "off" here lately. Last Wednesday my grandmother had a stroke. Now we're just playing the waiting game. She's 94 and up until last week she lived on her own, still driving herself to play cards with her friends... just a week or so ago she was honored at her high school for being on the school's first girl's basketball team (formed in 1925). She's had a wonderful, full life. I'm not good at this sort of stuff... so I'm not even going to try.

Other stuff... my boy has his first loose tooth! I can't believe it. He woke up with it this morning. He is thrilled beyond belief and I'm already planning out how I'm going to scrap the whole thing! :-)

Well... I'm rather boring today.... Jeff just ran out to get me a Sweetheart Brownie Blast from Sonic to cheer me up... I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment