Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's killing me....

... not to scrap!!! I have so many great pictures (okay... not *technically* great pictures... but fun or meaningful pictures) to scrap but my in-laws are here and my office doubles as the guest room so I have extremely limited access to my computer. I have lots of pictures from Missouri last week and I've been taking tons since my in-laws have been here. PLUS... tomorrow is my monthly photo playdate with the 2peas gals.... and Saturday we leave for MO again (this time for a week). I feel the need to scrap now because I won't even have computer access next week. Can you believe my parents still have dial-up??? I guess that's one of the drawbacks of life in the country. I guess to look at the bright side... I'll have tons more pictures to scrap when I get back. I always take a lot on our trips to MO.

Speaking of my trip to MO... can you believe that spring break is next week??? Wasn't it just Christmas a week or so ago??? That's what it feels like anyway. I'm taking my big huge homeschool supply catalog with me next week so I can get my plan together for next year. This year has just flown by. Oh... I took my in-laws to my homeschool recess group yesterday... they were so impressed by the other kids and the moms. They've never said anything against homeschooling, but you could tell they had some reservations about it. Yesterday definitely helped swing things the right directions. Plus my MIL sat in on school yesterday as well. She was really impressed by how well Alex was doing and how much we covered in such a short period of time. We sat and talked about it for quite a while after we were done. Also, I think they are also beginning to appreciate how much more time they get to spend with the kids with me homeschooling. If I didn't... they would have hardly have seen Alex at all... he would have been in school all day.

Okay... rambling again.... I need to shut down my computer so I can vacate their bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Wow.. I'm so impressed that you homeschool!! I don't think I have the patience for that. My hats off to ya!!! AND... dial up..grrr..hehe I was thinking yesterday.. WHAT did we do before DSL? Well, I'm glad that things are going smoothly and you're having a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete