Monday, February 13, 2006

The Photo Contest

We finally went and looked at my photos on Saturday. I have to say that it really is a well run contest. It's a small contest but they honestly will go without photos in different places instead of just placing one that doesn't deserve it. There were a lot of "blanks" on the walls, but what was up was really quality work... just some amazing photos. So if you happen to live near Richardson, TX... check out the second floor of the library!

Anyway... here are my entries...

First Place - Child - Black and White


Second Place - Child - Color

Honorable Mention - Child - Black & White

Did Not Place....



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Congratulations!! I knew you'd do well :-) I can hardly wait to see what you enter next year in photojournalism!!

    CeeMJay

    ReplyDelete