Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Is it too much to ask...

to be well again? Another trip to the doctor today and now it's bronchitis from the flu that I had before. I've got steriods and an inhaler so I can breathe again, at least. Still sleepy all the time though. UGH!

Good things though - we made it to Disneyland! Alex and I were still pretty sick but he was such a trooper! We had a really good time. The kids loved it.... especially Clara! She was in rare form. She really liked the fact that after Alex and I turned in early... she would go back to the parks and close them down with her daddy. She rode things I wouldn't have thought you would have been able to get her on. Oh! And she appears to be completely over her fear of people in costumes! She had her picture taken with every character we saw... even one that Alex wouldn't go near. Alex wanted absolutely nothing to do with the White Witch from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Clara marched right up there, got her autograph and posed for a picture.... she got a little concerned when the witch asked her to come with her to Narnia and to ride in her sleigh.

The winners of the local photo contest were announced while we were gone. I entered six and placed with three. One first, a second and an honorable mention. We're going to see the display this weekend so I can see which photo got which place (I'll post them once I figure it out). I'm going to have to find a babysitter for the awards ceremony since it looks like Jeff will be out of town. I really enjoy going since it's a workshop as well as an awards ceremony. The judges are all there and will critique your photos for you.

Well... as usual I'm sleepy and I'm going to go find my inhaler and head to bed! Hopefully, one day I'll feel better again!

1 comment:

  1. You made it to Disneyland sick!lol! Congrats on your photos that placed! :) That is awesome news! :)

    ReplyDelete