Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm back!

We got back on Saturday from Missouri. We had an incredible trip. It was just amazing to have that much family together. All 10 of the grandkids and 17 out of 20 great-grandkids made it in for the funeral. After the funeral we all went for a hike across grandma's farm (beautiful day... upper 60's).

We came back on Saturday so we could go to the opera (plus Jeff's parents were flying in that night). This was our first opera... Jeff got me the tickets for my birthday in December. We went to see Mozart's The Magic Flute. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I was afraid it was just something I wouldn't "get"... but I was completely captivated by it.

Today was just plain crazy... Jeff flew out yesterday leaving me with his parents. We were on the go non-stop today. Clara had dance this morning, then we came home just long enough for Clara to change before we headed to recess, the home to have lunch and do some school before we had to leave for Clara's tumbling class which overlapped Alex's PowerKids class AND then he had a make-up soccer game at 5:15... so we left the house around 3:15 and didn't get home until nearly 7 o'clock. Craziness.

Well... I should help my MIL get the kids in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment