Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yay! I've rejoined the land of the living!

This is the first day that I've felt near normal in so long!

We had a great day of school today... our first real one in what seemed like forever. Today was one of those homeschooling days that I just live for... one of those days where Alex kept asking to do more above and beyond what I had planned. I am just awed by the sight of my child learning because he loves doing it!! I didn't have Spanish on the agenda today but he asked for it! We went to the library today to get books on our new extra topic (oceans and sea life) and he begged to read one of his "school" books tonight at bedtime! I absolutely love days like today!

Tomorrow should be a good day as well... Jeff was able to change his flight and he'll be home in the morning instead of late afternoon and tomorrow afternoon we're going with some homeschooling friends to see the new Curious George movie. The kids are sooo excited about this.

Well... to keep on this road to recovery I think I'm going to turn in early again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment