Friday, February 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

Okay... still haven't edited the pics from the museum. I did get my pics from the Noble Horse Theatre edited this week and burned to a disc today. They picked them up this afternoon so we'll see if/when they make their website.

Okay Noel tagged me with 6 weird things about myself and 6 things that make me happy.

Here goes...

6 Weird Things (besides my tendency to fall down):

1. If we eat at a sandwich place where I get a bag of chips (such as subway) I must stuff all of my trash into the chip bag when I'm done eating. This amuses my husband, I'm not sure why.

2. I can't sit "normal", I must have a leg (usually my right one) tucked under my other leg.

3. I LOVE pedicures, but I can't stand having a manicure (no clue on that one).

4. Dr. Pepper is my crisis drink... I keep little bottles in the fridge and take little hits from one all day long! LOL!

5. I hate to drive.

6. I don't feel hot, cold or pain on the entire right side of my body... I do feel a "sensation" when one of those is at an extreme level, but I never know which it is since they all feel the same.

Okay... on to 6 things that make me happy:

1. Alex's random acts of kindness.

2. Clara's giggle.

3. Jeff's thoughtfulness.

4. Milkyway Midnights (mmmm.... dark chocolate milkyway goodness)

5. Dr. Pepper.

6. Being back in Chicago.

Okay... who am I tagging???? Hmmmm... Kirsty, Amy, Shawna, Julie and Jen!!

Have a great weekend!!

ETA: Anyone out there been to Lyon, France? I may have the chance to tag along on one of my husband's business trips in May and was wondering if I should. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    Tracie - I love your lists!!
    Very fun .. and I love your banner .. That is an awsome photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 AM

    Tracie, I was born near Lyon, never lived there but my sister lives there now. Probably one of the finest city to visit in France. You'll eat well. Let me know if you want to know where and what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 PM

    I just realized you tagged me .. I played too ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun lists!! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete