Wednesday, February 28, 2007

grumpiness

I'm really hoping that sometime soon I will manage to be well and uninjured at the same time. I was just musing the other day about how my tailbone was healed and then this morning I woke up entirely too early with major pain in my kidneys. So, after I trip to the doctor this morning, I'm stocked with antibiotics. However, she said it could be up to 48 hours before I started to feel significantly better.... ugh. Thankfully Jeff comes home late tonight and is working from home tomorrow.

I promise I have been scrapping... I just can't post anything yet. I have one I can post tomorrow after the DST newsletter comes out and one I can post late tomorrow night for the Friday Featured kit at Scrapartist. I love that layout and it's really killing me not to post it.

Sigh... I really wanted to type more but my bed is really, really, really calling me (is it bad to go to bed at 8:30?).

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment