Thursday, March 01, 2007

here goes...

Okay... against my will Blogger made me finally change to the new Blogger format... not sure what that entails but I guess we'll find out.

I'm feeling somewhat better today now that the antibiotics are kicking in. I'm a little tired but that may have to do with my crazy night v. being sick. I did actually log off early and was in bed by 8:50! But at around 3:30 it really started to storm. No big deal for me, I love storms at night... however, they are a HUGE deal for our dog, Friday. She totally freaks out. I'll back up a bit, we live in the city now, in a city place... we have what is called a "duplex down".... which means we have two floors of a building but you enter on the upper floor and go down to the other floor (where all of our bedrooms are). Since moving in, Friday has refused to go down the stairs to the other floor.... she she sleeps upstairs alone at night. Well... last night she was losing it so I tried to coax her down the stairs (I think that they're hardwood is what bothers her)... she wouldn't even try. So I did what I had to do... I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys... took her out the back door, down the outside stairs and came in the downstairs back door.... in the pouring rain/sleet. Yes, I was in my pj's and yes I did set off my neighbor's motion sensing floodlight. For some reason Friday is always drawn to Clara's room when she's scared so she busted through Clara's door as soon as she got downstairs. I got her out of there and into our room. I opened the door to our walk-in closet and that's where she spent the night. Crazy dog!

I posted a couple of layouts today....

details here


details here

Okay... the couch is calling!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! A little, anyway. The sh*t is going around - I still can't get rid of this cough! Beautiful layouts, though! Off to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 AM

    WOW! I didn't realize you were such a good scrapper .. these are gorgeous layouts .. I should give you my pics!! :)
    These are beautiful .. I love the colors and the composition ..

    ReplyDelete