Friday, March 02, 2007

oh so sad...

Have you ever seen a sadder looking kid than Clara in the pics below? She's having a tough day. Clara LOVES her pink blanket that she got as gift when she was born, but more than the blanket itself, she loves the tag. Today she came to me in tears, Pink's tag is only hanging on by a thread. She's devastated. We're going to try to get it fixed.


Trying to smile through the tears in this one.

Oh... here's the layout I said I would be able to post today... I just love Michelle Coleman's Urban Color kit!
details here

Okay... I'm going to go see if it's still snowing!

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Oh that little face is too sweet! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby :( So sweet.

    My son used to have a teddy that he was given when he was born. Only a small 5 inch teddy. Like Clara he loved the label on it more than anything. He would hold the teddy upside down with the label to his lips. I had to buy a length of ribbon the same width as the label, and every so often when the label was nearly off, I would sew on a new 'label' when he was asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that is so sad! It is so sweet the way they get so attached. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor thing! It's funny how kids get attached to things, huh? But oh so sweet! Hope you can get it fixed up for her!

    The layout is another stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh that is a way sad face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwww.... poor Cara. I've read your latest post and know that the blankie is now fixed and that's great... but those sad sad teary eyes!

    ReplyDelete