Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Shedd - photo oVeRLoAd!!

So we spent the day at the Shedd and while the kids studied the fish... I took pictures! I've never played around with taking photos of animals on display before... I definitely have a lot to learn. I had good luck with some but others aren't even worth the space they're currently taking up on my hard drive.

With that... let the overload begin!

I just loved this guy... just hanging out watching the people go by...

not sure who this guy is... I'll have to look him up...


two from the dolphin show...
penguins!!!!
this guy was a little camera shy... this is of him making his slow-mo get away...
this guy was a little more cooperative...

loved these little guys, just hanging out in their water dish...
and finally... NEMO!! (as screamed at full force by multiple preschool aged children as I took this)
Okay... Jeff and the kids should be home from the park soon... I should probably get dinner started!

Have a great evening!!

4 comments:

  1. Can't decide which pic is my fav, froggy? penguins? nope --- it's NEMO!!!!!!
    Must have been a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! The lighting at The Shedd isn't the best to shoot in, but you captured those little creatures perfectly! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:24 AM

    Tracie - these are awsome .. I love the fishy photos .. and Nemo is awsome!!
    Great pics .. and awsome colors!!

    ReplyDelete