Thursday, March 22, 2007

happy thursday! LOL!

I have trouble coming up with titles! LOL!

Nothing much new here... we didn't go anywhere today. I OD'd a bit on field trips last week. To be honest, I had too much nervous energy about Hall of Fame that I couldn't sit here at the house... so we took field trips! This week I'm much calmer, plus the weather has been nicer so we've stayed closer to home and just played with the kids on our block. Next week we're going to Missouri to see my parents so we'll do plenty of outings. So far, we're already planning to take the kids to the Wonders of Wildlife Museum at Bass Pro (that place is really cool... we went last year too) and we're going to use our passes and go to Silver Dollar City. Not sure what else we'll do. The kids really love the Discovery Center and have been asking to go again... but I really don't want to overdo things. I've ordered their Easter outfits and had them shipped to my mom and dad's so maybe we'll do some pictures if they get there in time.

Clara is getting this dress from Hanna Andersson...

And Alex is getting this vest also from Hanna Andersson...
I didn't take any pictures today but I did scrap a page of pics from our trip to the nature musuem last week...

details here

Oh Amy... I have a 20d also and I have found with chasing kids I always have my camera set to burst mode and al servo. That way I can fire off several shots at a time (like when Clara was twirling or leaping in class) and I can track her movement with the al servo. Let me know if you have any questions.

Okay... nothing else here so I'll stop rambling!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. My grandparents lived in Rockaway Beach, MO and we always LOVED going to Silver Dollar City. It is one of most favorite places still. I don't know if you've been, but the new Titanic museum is incredible. My husband and I went to Branson for vacation last year and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the info! I'll have to give that a try. Still trying to learn all the features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Hey, I'm just catching up on my blog reading, but CONGRATULATIONS! It couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving person!! Your a HOF'er!

    And you mentioned Missouri - when we visited there several years ago there was the coolest place (I think it was a bit outside of St. Louis - isn't that where you'll be?) I can't remember the name of it, but it's a hosta garden. You know, the shade plant? I know, sounds B-O-R-I-N-G, but it's really not - it's like a deep forest glade with tons of shade-growing plants - it's almost magical. If you're interested I can find out the name for you. It would be a bit different as field trips go.

    Anyhow, again - congrats on HOF. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete