Saturday, March 10, 2007

zoo day!

Clara still isn't 100% yet, but it was too nice of a day to stay at home... so we decided the least "germy" kid friendly place to go was the zoo. We also hit the Lincoln Park Conservatory while we were there. We had a great time, but now we're paying for it... Clara is miserable and complaining of an ear ache :-(

Here are some pics from today...

my city kids :-)

Well... apparently I didn't take many pics at the actual zoo! LOL!

Sigh... I need some local photo friends... Brenda, Anne and Amy... I miss you guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    I miss you too!!!

    I'm loving those environmental shots - just gorgeous. Perfect composition on the giraffe! And it looks like you had nice weather - I don't see any parkas and ski gear.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shots are awesome. I'm not too far from you-about an hour south-in Kankakee. I love looking at your shots of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Tracie - I love zoo pics .. These are awsome!!
    that Giraffe shot is amazing..
    Love these .. sorry I haven't visited in a while - you know how it gets?? :)

    ReplyDelete