Thursday, March 08, 2007

the good and the bad...

the good news is that I woke up this morning to an email requesting THREE of my layouts for the new Memory Makers 601 Great Ideas Book!

Now the bad... Clara's sick still... her cough is still there and now there's fever. That was bad enough... now for the frustration. A friend of mine recommended a "great" pediatric practice that is within walking distance from our house. Well... I called them today, and they do not see new patients for sick visits. You must have had a well visit with them first. Okay but they don't have any new patient well visits available for at least three months out!!! They referred me to an urgent care clinic associated with Children's Memorial. Clara is sick, but I'm really not sure she's "urgent care clinic" sick. I just worry about her since she has a history of breathing issues. I've called the pediatrician we used when the kids were little bitty (before we moved to Texas) and I'm hoping that they'll be able to get her in. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tracie! That's awesome awesome awesome! I never even hear about these calls until it's too late... :(

    Poor Clara! My youngest DD has respiratory issues too. It's always scary when they get sick. Glad you could fix that blanket though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the LO Tracie! Poor Clara...these stuff this year is bad! I hope she gets better soon! =)

    ReplyDelete