Friday, March 23, 2007

Ack... it's Friday already!

Yikes... we leave first thing Sunday morning for a week in Missouri and I'm not sure I'm ready at all. I've got quite a bit to get accomplished tomorrow... besides just the general packing stuff. I love going to my mom and dad's but the dial-up issue makes me feel rather cut off from the "real world" at times. But it's also kind of nice in a way.

I've just been working on our homeschool curriculum plan for the next year again. It's making me crazy to not have my new Sonlight catalog. In my impatience... I requested another one from the website. I'm really trying not to go overboard for next year, but there are just so many things out there that sound so cool.

I managed to scrap again today! I used my first ever template and I could easily be hooked! I used the Digital Starter Kit: Color My World at Scrapartist.... so many cool things in there! Anyway... here's the layout...

and the details

Jen - we most definitely need to do a photo playdate soon now that they weather is getting better. I'm out of town all next week... but I'm game any time after that!

Okay... I've lost focus somehow while typing this and I have no idea what else to write (chatting on Hello while typing does that to me).

I'll try to recompose myself and type more tomorrow before I go off to MO for the week.

Oh... I guess it is official... my name's on the list!!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog from 2peas! I LOVE your banner and your photography is gorgeous! I could look all day! Congrats on HM too. Have a good one!
    ~Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I saw the list! I saw the list! Ms. Hall of Famer!

    Hope you're having a great time in Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:37 PM

    For once the list is a good place to be! Well done, that's huge. Can't wait to see what Missouri looks like...

    ReplyDelete