Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you for the congrats! It was fun getting the call yesterday. Now life is returning to normal and I got a big dose of reality when the kids and I got caught in a major downpour walking home from the L. At one point it was even hailing... the kids kept yelling "that hurts, that hurts!" as they were being pelted with ice. We were all so soaked that we had to completely change clothes when we got home.

My camera did manage to stay dry so here are the pics from Clara's dance class today...



Well... I'm heading to the couch to veg for a bit!

'nite!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the HM!! I saw your name on the list - hugely awesome!

    I just love your photographs! I got a new EOS20D, and my son won't even let me take his picture anymore. Poor thing is the only one home with me during the day! You're a fast snapper - I can never focus and compose before the shot I wanted is gone! I bow to your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the second one! they are all so cute though! great job on the captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    These are gorgeous .. and Congrats BTW! You deserve it... and the second one if my fav too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek, hail! Youch!

    Clara looks so proud in the first pic! I bet she had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete