Wednesday, March 07, 2007

just stuff

Okay... I've been a very bad blogger lately. I've just been so tired lately, plus I've been madly planning my homeschool curriculum for next year. I absolutely LOVE planning for the next year, so that's pretty much what I've been doing lately with my limited spare time. I think I've nearly worn out my Rainbow Resource Catalog and last year's Sonlight catalog! I can't wait until the new Sonlight catalog comes out next month.

Good news! Clara's blanket was fixable! Pink is all better now... thank goodness! Angela - you mentioned that your son would hold the label of his teddy bear to his lips... that's what Clara does with her tag from her blanket. Here's a layout I did recently of Clara asleep with pink... notice where the tag is...
details here

Poor girl... she's down in her room coughing like crazy. We may be taking a trip to the doctor instead of the museum.

I haven't been scrapping much lately, mainly because I haven't been taking many pictures lately. Perhaps I should challenge myself again... hmmm. I did do a quick layout tonight with some pictures from Christmas morning...

details here

I guess I do have a scrapping project to do... I just need to get started. I have decided to do one of those bound photo books from Shutterfly with layouts of the photos of my grandparents' farm. I really need to get those memories down on paper before things fade more than they already have. For those of you who have done a theme album... do you use the same kit for all of the layouts? I'm thinking that's what I'm going to do... I just need to find me a big kit with lots of stuff to play with that would go with my rustic farm photos.

Ugh... Jeff's out of town again so I'm on my own with the kiddos and I've avoided cleaning up the dinner dishes for entirely too long now... gotta get those done and to bed (and hope that Clara's cough dies down so we can all get some rest... we all need it... but she needs it especially).

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment