Wednesday, February 07, 2007

thank you!

Thank you all for the get well wishes! My tailbone is feeling much better. Although people have told me that it will continue to hurt for quite some time. At least now I can sit for a while at a time and I'm not hobbling around like an old lady!

It has been bitterly cold here so we haven't really gone outside much. So, given that, we decided to tag along with Jeff on his business trip to Milwaukee yesterday. Okay... it sounded like a good idea at the time, but as we were driving out of the city and this (see below) is what I was seeing out the front window of the mini(van) I wasn't so sure.

Add to this that it was only 1 degree out at the time. We saw all kinds of accidents and spin-outs but all we're in the lanes going the opposite direction.

When we got to Milwaukee, Jeff dropped us off at the children's museum and that is where we spent the day. The kids LOVED it! We spent a little over FIVE hours there and they could have kept on playing. It was really cool. I have lots of pics from yesterday but my tailbone is telling me that my computer time is up for the moment... so hopefully I'll get them up soon.

Back to the cushy couch!

7 comments:

  1. hey, don't worry about short blogs! just rest and get better. lucky you for making it to Milwaukee and spending time with the kid-o's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh...can't wait to see your pictures!! I bet the kids just had a blast!! We got some of that artic weather this way yesterday and ended up with 4 inches of snow! The kid's haven't been to school in 3 days now...pray that they get to go tomorrow...this momma needs it!! :)

    Glad your tailbone is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! I bet you were gripping the door handle while making that drive.. Glad you made it safely! Can't wait to see the new pics.. I bet the kids had a blast. And glad you're healing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't you so glad you moved here? We so need a play date soon.. maybe when it gets a bit warmer though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you guys are okay! I hate roads like that.

    Well, I am tagging you. I was tagged by Megan Cristello & Julie Metcalf. Make a list of 6 things that make you happy, and 6 weird things about yourself. Then tag 5 more people. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Oh my gosh...I haven't checked any blogs recently and I come back to read of your tailbone crash. OUCH!

    I'm so glad you're feeling better, but that must have reeeeeaaally hurt. So sorry.

    Can't wait to see the pics from the museum either.

    Be benevolent to your backside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Look at that weather!!! (I need a little bright sun smilie don't I). Actually it rained like a monsoon here last night, just it was about 80-90 degrees warmer thats all...

    ReplyDelete