Thursday, February 08, 2007

okay... that's it!

I'm hibernating until spring and only coming out if I'm completely wrapped in bubble wrap! Can you believe that I fell AGAIN today??? This time it was on ice while crossing the street with my kids!!!!!!! I did fall on my knee this time instead of my backside, but now I have two injuries instead of one. I tell you, it was pathetic... there I was on all fours in the street (thankfully a side street) trying to get up slowly (because my tailbone still hurts when I bend) without anything to hold onto while on ICE!! Alex was like "Clara, stop, mom's fallen again".... sigh, he had to say "again" didn't he? I saw that you tagged me Noel... can one of the weird things about me be that apparently I fall down a lot? I really don't plan on leaving the house tomorrow (but that should give me lots of time to clean my kitchen which I'm ignoring right now).

I started to edit pics from Tuesday so I could post them, but it's just not going to happen. I'm calling it a day and going to bed before I fall over something else.

Wish me luck! I'm going down the evil hardwood stairs without my trusty gripper socks! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Traci, you crazy girl! You gotta be careful!... I hope you're not hurting too much from the fall today...

    Kids always have that one "innocent" kid comment, don't they?... Sometimes I just look at Kaylor like.. can you just hush, now? hehe..

    Stay safe, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie! Sorry to hear about your accident(s) Hope it all feels better soon, take it easy, and wear the grippy socks, they'll help!! :)

    I'm looking forward to your pictures from the museum :) Sorry the roads were so ucky, I know what that's like IN Canada, we are getting that daily right now :P blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man you gotta stop doing that! i'm sending thoughts of duct tape your way to keep you safely on the ground! LOL! feel better!

    ReplyDelete