Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the fruits of my procrastination

and I don't even paper scrap!


I had to use what I had on hand which made it interesting... I used some Scenic Route paper and stickers I had gotten in a Scrapbook Trends goodie box when I was pubbed with them last year. I laminated the cover with supplies from my homeschool stash... the pages are just blank 4x6 index cards, the rings are just rings from Staples and the back covers are alphabet divider tabs with their initial. My thoughts are that after we're home, I can easily remove the pages and scan them to use on layouts. I would have loved to have done a digi layout for the cover... but I don't have a color printer here at home... but I'm saving for one!!! :-)

Okay... really must start cleaning up messes v. making new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment