Friday, April 27, 2007

sing with me now....

It's a world of laughter...

a world of tears...
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears...

There's so much that we share...

That it's time we're aware...


It's a small world after all...

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all... it's a small, small world!

Do you hate me yet? These pics are not from day two of our trip... they're actually from day 4 at the parks. We were staying at a Disney resort so we got to take part in the "extra magic hours" (10pm to 1am after the park had closed to other visitors). We rode The Haunted Mansion after dark which was really amazing since it was just me, Alex and Clara and Clara gets scared really easily. She did great but insisted on going to a "happy place" immediately after getting out of the haunted mansion... this is how we ended up on It's a Small World three times in a row. Snapping pics is the only thing that kept me sane after the first time through.

I still have a bunch of photos to go through. It's strange I took a lot of pics but not the ones I thought I would. I had grand plans of taking all kinds of "detail" pics to scrap. But honestly, we were having too much fun to mess with those. I have lots of pics of the kids with characters (and can you believe I switched to "auto" for a lot of these - I went for low stress)... and I also have lots of pics of events were I could sit down and observe, like the light parade in my last post, three times through It's a Small World, the Illuminations firework show at Epcot and the Fantasmic night show at MGM. Other little details just didn't happen... just too many people and too much to do.

Well... I think I picked up a cold on our trip so I'm going to head to the couch!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I actually did sing along as I looked at your photos! Once that song gets into your head there's no getting away from it. I've even heard grown men whistling it in the elevator. Your trips sounds wonderful. We all need a bit of Disney from time to time.

    ReplyDelete