Tuesday, January 13, 2009

monday

Not much to report about yesterday...

Just lots of schoolwork...
...dance, then a playdate here at our house, dinner and then finally bedtime. Nothing terribly newsworthy. We were supposed to have blizzard conditions last night which got me to secretly hoping that all of our classes would be canceled today.... but alas, no blizzard. So, I'm left today with little motivation to leave the house since "plan B" is sounding pretty good and really low temps outside (currently 11 with a windchill of -3). Oh well.... I should get motivated to get Alex to class.... sigh. Today will be the true test of my new Ugg boots. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you put the protector on your Uggs! I have it but never used it and my boots are ruined. They look horrible and they get my feet wet when I'm in slush/water. Bummer to pay so much and then not use the protector and ruin them. Other than that I love how they warm they are when they're not wet!

    ReplyDelete