Saturday, January 03, 2009

winter classic

New Year's Day the boys bundled up and headed over to Wrigley Field to watch the Winter Classic hockey game between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Detroit Red Wings.

I insisted that they take a camera with them. :-)

Here are Jeff and Alex at the game (Uncle Gary is right next to Alex)...
Alex assured me that he was smiling for this photo, you just can't tell because of his ski mask. :-)

Jeff did a good job of taking random shots from their day...


He took a bunch more.... but I didn't want to overdo it.

They had a great time and said it was just an amazing experience to be part of. Alex stayed nice and toasty warm thanks to the hand and feet warmers my mom had gotten him.

I love it that my husband is now understanding my *need* to have photos! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment