Thursday, January 08, 2009

we are so not normal :-)

... but I'm okay with that! :-)

Yesterday my son dressed himself like this...
so we could mummify these....
We had a great time and it was a great learning experience. I won't bore you with the details here.... but I posted more details and more photos here.

Other than that... we just went out for Clara's dance last night. She's dancing four days a week now. I wasn't sure about adding this Wednesday class.... but she really loved it. She said she really liked the teacher. This was a ballet technique class and she came out of it feeling like she had learned quite a bit as well. Since there were only two other girls in the class last night, they got lots of individual attention.

Okay.... I've played with posts and photos too long this morning... time to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment