Saturday, April 30, 2011

days 88-92

I am soooo behind on posting my photo of the day photos! I have over thirty to post.... YIKES!! But, as not to overwhelm myself, I'll attempt to post five or so at a time until I get caught back up.

day 88....
... a trip to the CVS Minute Clinic for Clara... double ear infection. (phone)

day 89...
.... pajama day at school!

day 90....
... a little before school craziness in our house. Alex practicing his guitar (the beatles, if I remember right) and Clara dancing along. It was mismatch day at school, hence the stripes and plaid.

day 91...
... the boys waiting for their cab to the airport. On their way to the NCAA Final Four in Houston.

day 92...
... Alex in Houston... ready to go to Bracket Town! (photo by Jeff)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm like 2 weeks behind again too - we'll get it done again together!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete